Micro-Trauma Maintenance Therapy
Date: Tuesday, June 8
CEs: Two Hours
NCBTMB Provider Number: 451738-11
Registration: Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject line: Micro Trauma Class
Instructor: Raju Mantina, International Sports Massage Therapist
Title: Micro-Trauma Maintenance Therapy
Advanced Injury – First Hour
- Basic look at the soft tissue injury or damage.
- Grades of Injury.
- Covering Microtrauma/DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness).
- Injury repair process (Inflammation, Regeneration, and Remodeling).
- Scar tissue and its Role.
- Pre and Post Surgery Effects and Benefits with the Massage and AIS stretching.
- Training, Recovery, and Competition/Recovery.
The Knee – Second Hour
- The Jumpers Knee
- The Runners Knee
- The Soccer Knee
Mr. Raju Mantina was certiﬁed by the Virginia, Maryland, and D.C. Boards of Health. He has a National Certiﬁcation for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork in the United States. With degrees in Physical Education and Track and Field Coaching, he has worked as a sports massage therapist at many major events including but not limited to:
- Summer Olympic Games, Sydney and Greece 2004, 2000
- Winter Olympic Games, Salt Lake City, UT 2002
- Junior World Track and Field Championships, Scotland, UK 2001
- Boston Marathon, Boston, MA 2001
- Olympic Track and Field trails, Sacramento, CA and Eugene 2000, 2004, 2008, 2012, and 2016